Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Welcome Baby Kaden...and 1 month pictures

I know it has been more than a month since Kaden was born, but we have had lots going on since then and I am just getting around to posting pictures. Here we are getting ready to leave the hospital. I wish I could say we were headed home, but we weren't. We had to go to T.C. Thompson Children's Hospital to meet with a cardiologist about Kaden's heartbeat. It was a very stressful day, but fortunately everything is ok with him and he is a healthy little baby boy!Once we got home, he went straight to sleep in his cradle. He looks so peaceful all snuggled up! I can't believe how much I love him and how much our lives have changed in just one month!
Here is daddy and Kaden. This is Kevin's favorite part of being a daddy. And, since they both like to sleep....they have been napping together a lot!
I caught him awake...and not crying! He is a really good baby and loves to eat and sleep.
Here is another picture of daddy and Kaden. Like I said, they take lots of naps together. I don't mind, I use this time to do laundry and clean up the house. Who would have thought that I would be spending my days like this...but I love it!
Things are going well. I started back to work this week and that has been tough, but it will get better. Kevin is keeping him at home right now and my mom helps out too. I love that he is just a few minutes away and I can run home and see him during the day! :)


Kaden at 1 month old:
  • You wear 0-3 months clothes, but some onesies are too short to snap
  • You weigh 9.2 lbs and are 23 inches long
  • You nurse about 5 to 6 times a day
  • You sleep about 3 to 4 hours at a time
  • You still wake up in the middle of the night to feed
  • You are wearing size 1 diapers
  • You are starting to smile when you hear mommy or daddy, or when someone talks in a 'baby voice' to you
  • You love your little blue Carter's vibrating chair
  • You have been out of town for the first time with mommy to Brentwood, Tennessee for a volleyball trip
  • You love sleeping on daddy's chest
  • You do not like to burp during your feedings
  • You are starting to follow toys with your eyes and you love your 'blinking frog' on your car seat
  • You love your paci (so much that we have one everywhere - in my car, in the crib, in my purse, in your cradle, attached to your car seat, etc.)

1 comment:

  1. I JUST LOVE YA'LL! :) Kaden is adorable and you guys are BOTH doing fabulous as parents! We are very very proud of ya'll! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete