Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SUGARLAND AND KEITH URBAN!

After a long night of driving to Nashville for the Charlie Daniel's concert, we got back home at 4:00 am. I got up and went to work Friday morning. Then we had practice and I was asked to fill in at the gate at our first home football game, so I didn't make it home until 9:45 Friday night. I was worn out, but my weekend was just beginning!!! I got up early Saturday morning and cut our yard, along with our neighbors (who have moved back to Birmingham) and then I got ready for another day/night in Nashville!

Two girls I used to work with, Megan and Stacy, and I bought tickets to see Keith Urban in Nashville. We wanted to make a day of it, so we left around 11:30 for Nashville to eat, shop, and go to the concert. On the way, we stopped to eat at Krystal and then went to Cool Springs Mall. It was such a nice mall, but none of us are really big shoppers (unless I am in the mood!!), so it didn't take us long to walk the whole mall and we were ready to leave.

We went to eat at Buca di Beppo and it was good! None of us had ever been there, but it was really neat. When you walk in, they take your name and the lobby has so many random decorations. Then on the way to your seat, you walk through the kitchen and through alot of tables. There was one huge round table that had the Pope's head in a shadow box. It was kinda freaky, but I guess it's an Italian thing? It was a family style resturant, so we ordered Chicken Marsala and a pasta sampler. It was good, except when I took a bite of the stuffed shells - something cracked in my mouth. I am still not sure what this was...but none of us ate the stuff shells anymore! :)

After dinner, it was time for the show! I have seen Sugarland about 10 times and they are always good. These pictures are very good....but it was really dark...maybe Megan or Stacy will send me some good ones!! :)
This is a picture of Jennifer in her red sequin beanie, with an umbrella, standing in bubbles coming from the ceiling. I was cracking up...but this pictures looks kinda cool....
Keith Urban is ALWAYS good too! I saw him last year (with Megan) and we had lots of fun then too!!!
Our seats were really good and here is a picture from our seats:

Probably won't be able to go to any more concerts until next summer (no time!), but I had a great long weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you girls had a fun time at the concert! I'll have to show Harper these pictures. Thanks again for cutting our yard-especially with NO sleep. You're such a good neighbor.

    ReplyDelete