Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Night with Charlie Daniels at the Wildhorse

On Thursday night, Elaine and I drove to Nashville to see the Charlie Daniel's Band perform at the Wildhorse Saloon. I won two tickets on from US 101 and we decided to go! It was unbelievable! I had never been to a concert there, but this place was awesome! It is a pretty big place, but you feel like you are close to the stage where ever your seats are. Here are a few pictures from the concert:
When they played "The Devil Went Down to Georgia", John Daly (golfer) came out and sang with him and it was AMAZING!!! It was so awesome to hear that song in person!

If you ever get the chance to go to the Wildhorse Saloon, I suggest you go! It was a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment