November has brought two new things with Kevin and I. I have started coaching basketball now and Kevin is on 1st shift now! It is so nice to have him at home every night....although we are still working out how we can both get ready in the morning and out the door before 6:30! He is so much happier and our lives are a little less stressed!
As for basketball, there is such a difference between middle school kids and high school kids. So, that is taking some getting use to....but, other than that -- it is nice to have a change of sports.
We had a great Halloween. We were able to see nephews and niece in their costumes and then we made it back to our house to hand out candy and watch the VOLS beat South Carolina! It was such a great night -- very relaxing! Bryan, Ashley, and Jacob came to visit us as well and we played some more corn hole! The boys are still the champs at that game....but, we will beat them before it is all said and done! :)
Homecoming at Lee this weekend:
Volley for the Cure Volleyball Game - Friday at 5:00
Alumni Softball Game - Saturday at 12:00
Dinner with girls - Saturday night at 7:30
I can't wait to see all my old friends! Hope to have pictures to post after the weekend!

Awesome! I know Kevin is excited! Reading your blog about Halloween and cornhole and UT makes me miss being on Gracie Mac to share in the fun! Oh well, hope things are well! Hopefully, I will see you guys this weekend.
ReplyDelete