Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Back to Work and a New Job

After the quickest summer in history, I went back to school today. We had breakfast and then sat in meetings until lunch at 11:30. Overall, I had a really good day -- however, I didn't get anything accomplished in my classroom. Oh well....there is always tomorrow.

Kevin started a new job today at Kraft. I was so excited for him! I got his clothes out last night and put them in the chair in our bedroom. Then I made him muffins for breakfast, so he would have some energy to move some boxes around!All day I had my phone with me so I would be ready to talk to him when he got off work, but he never called. About 3:15 he finally called and said he still had one more stop and then he would be home. I came home around 5:00 and started cutting the grass. Kevin made it home around 5:30 and was exhausted! He went to bed and is still sleeping. He liked Kraft - maybe he will like it more tomorrow when he is not so tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment